Construction Phase 1- Site Preparation/ Improvements
- Remove trees, extra fill or blast rock if needed.
- Sewer and water lines are installed
- Dig hole
- Place concrete footings
- Concrete walls are poured.
- Electrical service is installed
- Underground plumbing is performed
Construction Phase 2- Rough Construction
- Placement of all doors and windows
- Fireplaces installed
Construction Phase 3- Electrical, Plumbing, Insulation, HVAC
- Rough plumbing
- Electrical walk through
- Media wiring
- HVAC systems installed
- Central Vac
Construction Phase 4- Sheetrocking/Tile/ Hardwood
- Tile floors and showers
- Hardwood floors
- Interior Brick or stone
- Cabinetry installed
- Countertops installed
Construction Phase 5- Finish Carpentry
- Install door frames and doors.
- Install base trim and window casing.
- Build staircases and install railing.
- Trim out any tray ceilings or any other finish carpentry work
- Door handles
Construction Phase 6- Finishing
- Install all plumbing fixtures
- Install all lighting fixtures
- Carpeting Final cleaning
- Walk through with builder